Re:Re: Gen I & II owners unite! Sorry Gen III & IV you had your turn.

From: Benjamin Reid (cbradio58@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 12:38:17 EST

Um sorry but you didn't read my message right I'm NOT looking for the
gauge's but the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) as a
custom piece to match the gauges on the dash.

Hi Benjamin,

but the offer those parts for GEN IIs already, or did I get something
wrong in your mail?
I already bought the custom gauges at speedhut.com, but not installed
them right now no time.

Stebel