Re: window = smashed

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 13:39:28 EST

"Barry Oliver" <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote in message

> Down here the cops are kindof rude about window tint, seeing as it's
> technically illegal in Illinois. I always wonder about all of the cars
> that I see that are tinted and not harassed. I personally have had to
> sit by the side of the road razorblading my tint off before the cop
> would let me leave - and he *still* gave me the ticket. I hate theives,
> but I have little warmpth in my heart for the other side either..

If I'm going to get the ticket anyway, there's no way I'll be razorblading
anything off of my window. I don't think they can require you to take
immediate action with any infraction whatsoever. I don't play that game,
I've got no love for the police and no quams about telling him that "it's
not going to happen."

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L