Re: Ram MegaCab on its way

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 20:38:02 EST

andy levy wrote:

> Anyone going to the Chicago Auto Show this week? The new Ram MegaCab is
> supposed to be unveiled there.
> http://www.detnews.com/2005/autosinsider/0502/03/A01-78860.htm
> - --
> - -andy

Yeah I'll be at the AutoShow opening weekend - I'd rather go during the
week - with less people there - but with school I cant get two days off
in a row unless its a weekend.

This year I'll be armed with my digital camera. Expect many photos!

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!
*Caution* Happy Fun Ball may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.