Re: Ram MegaCab on its way

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 23:43:41 EST

Because salesmen are just that. salesmen.. Very few have a clue what they
are really talking about or dealing with. The Dak chassis would be fine
with even the upcoming 6.1L Hemi in it. There's simply some suit too far up
making the call that there's no need for a performance Dakota model. If
more people would behave a bit more hesitant towards the salesmen. and keep
complaining that the Dak needs more motor.. Eventually the salesmen will get
the reality passed up the chain of command.
Unfortunately.. IF we got a 6.1L Dak.. They'd pile an extra $5000 worth of
BS on it just to farther jack the price up. They need to use the old
RoadRunner mentality... Light body model.. Big powerful motor.. minimal
extra BS. Then roll it out around $16K!!
Aaron