Re: It has... begun....

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 08:06:02 EST

Not necessary, RC Rescue 88 was on scene. ;-)

Mike, finally put a timing light on the truck, man was that sucker off. I'm
suprised it even ran. The motor is still really tired but it has alot more
power than it did in Oct.

Tom, suggestion if you can, try to end with that Daktoberfest segment, “Mud on
the Windshield!” then fade to black. The AC condenser and radiator are still
caked with it and I’m still picking grass out of every crevasse on the truck.

Walt