Re: 2005 DML BBQ Dates

From: Anne (patience@cif.rochester.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 16:49:27 EST

The earlier date works better for me, and probably for Mike. Friends of
ours are getting married on the 31st on Long Island, so we'd (I'd) need
to leave before the festivities ended on the 30th if things go that
way. I'm trying to get a summer job in ROC this summer so I can
actually make it!!!

~~Anne