Re: Jason Bleazard Comments

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 20:35:39 EST

Hey, Moron/Kyle...

<snip> Why are you all being such a$$es about this? I guess you always knew
 everything?

 And this comment coming from someone who rides a fat chick!?

 Sheesh is right.<snip>

Normally, I suck it up & let the banter fly around here without getting in
on it, but this one struck a nerve!
Who Freekin pissed on your Cheerios, dude? There's no call for that kinda
talk on this list...
Specially to someone who's as important to our (DML) existence as Jason
is...
I believe Jason's point is well made...She hadda force it to get it into
"4"...
Most people would regroup & think "Hmmm...What's wrong here..."
It'd be the same thing if she was turning bolt & it bottomed out in a hole,
I bet she'd get a bigger wrench to get it farther in...& end up snapping it
off...
Would you jump to her defense? I think not...
I will say that some people do not apply common sense to issues of this
sort, but maybe she had no experience with
a 4X4, she shoulda had some instruction before being "thrown to the wolves"
Everybody has an opinion & that's what makes us who we are, but if your
opinion differs from mine, so what?
Should I start sniping at your lifestyle?
What do you want to be when you GROW UP?

*SHEESH*

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
( My vote is for the later BBQ date)
Averill Park, NY