Jason Bleazard Comments

From: Kyle Davis (kyledavis1970@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 15:36:56 EST

Seems Jason Bleazard wrote:

Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:52:26 -0500 (EST)
From: "Jason Bleazard" <dml@bleazard.net>
Subject: Re: DML: How to use 4x4

On Mon, February 7, 2005 4:51 pm, droo said:

Yeah. Lets you get it into 4x4 low real easy. Doesn't stop you from
redlining it all the way to the store.

That's why I was kind of wondering about the Dean's comment that "She had
a hard time getting it into 4x4 but finally did". Not to mention it has
little lights that light up to show her that she was already in 4x4 hi
before even moving the dial. Had she even bothered to open her eyes, she
should never have made such an idiotic mistake. I mean, just how much of
a mental gerbil IS this woman? (No offense to gerbils.)

I can almost see doing something like that with a lever operated transfer
case if you weren't familiar with them. But the way they have things set
up now, you almost have to be trying in order to mess it up.

Sheesh.

- --
Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white

Why are you all being such a$$es about this? I guess you always knew
everything?

And this comment coming from someone who rides a fat chick!?

Sheesh is right.

K Davis