RE: Jason Bleazard Comments

From: Ray Irons (rirons@doverde.net)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 09:28:25 EST

Kyle,
        Why don't you go crawl back under the rock you came from. I've never met
Jason or Norah in person, I wish I had an opportunity to do so, but things
just haven't worked out that way. Maybe someday they will. That being said,
the flavor of their personalities and them that I get from here on this list
is that they are good, decent, caring individuals who are honestly enjoy
each other and being part of this group. You owe them both a huge apology.

Aside to Jason and Norah, I was going to include Jason's and his comments
with my reply. However, I thought it might be best not to. No sense in
repeating what has already been said and hurtful. If he won't apologize,
just ignore him and try to feel sorry for him.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE