RE: Comments

From: Kyle Davis (kyledavis1970@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 11:24:17 EST

So, let me get this right.....it's fine for

"Specially to someone who's as important to our (DML) existence as Jason
is..."

to bad mouth people he's never met but no one else is allowed to?

It's okay for you to call ME a moron but not for me to call someone a fat
chick?

Yup, someone should have instructed this girl (WHO I PERSONNALY KNOW, AND
COMPARING THE WOMEN TO A GERBIL IS NOT RIGHT) instead of bashing her in a
public forum.....which I guess is fine for "some" people to do.

I vote for no BBQ if this is the way you treat people that my not be 4X4
experts.

K Davis