Re: DML Paintball (was: 2006 National DML Meet - VOTING IS OPEN!)

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 13:04:40 EST

<jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote in message

> I don't know what is involved with refilling the CO2 tanks in the
> guns (i.e. what type of equipment, regulator, etc. you would need), but
> if this is an option, I could check to see what it would cost to get
> a CO2 tank for the BBQ. If enough people were interested, we could
> split the cost or something.

If you like, I can take a pic of the valve on the tank as well as what's on
the marker I have, perhaps that would give you more information?
Additionally, most CO2 tanks for paintball have a safety blowoff valve on
them to prevent explosions so you might not need a regulator on the tank,
but I'm sure it would be much safer with it.

> Thanks. :-) Yep, we've got the maps showing the trails of course,
> and I can also provide an arial photo of the entire property as well as
> topographic maps.

Wow, you certainly are prepared. We'd have to mark off an "in-bounds" zone
of some sort though, you've got a LOT of land and there's the potential for
people getting lost in the woods in the wrong direction. You make a couple
of turns here and there and *poof* you're lost.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L