Re: 95 Dak True Dual Exhaust

From: baddak@excite.com
Date: Sat Feb 12 2005 - 16:29:34 EST

In article <420E72C7.3060106@aol.com>, SilverEightynine@aol.com (TerribleTom)
writes:

> baddak@excite.com wrote:
> > First I'd Like to say I am new to the group. I have been reading the
posts
> > for years, literally. I recently installed a 360 crate motor in my 95 Dak
and I
> > want to run true dual exhaust. My main question to all of you knowledgeable
> > people is will the oxygen sensor read properly only installed in one of the
> > pipes, or do I need to first run a single exhaust then a y-pipe after the
O2
> > sensor? Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Welcome to the DML! - Offically that is :D MMMMm crate motor.... your
> truck a 4x4 or 2wd? Got any pics? Are you aware we have a national DML
> Meet in the works? As for the post trimming, how are you accessing The
> List? Newsgroup reader, web gateway email?
>
> Glad to have you with us!

       I am using the web gateway, is there a better way. The truck is a 2wd,
5-speed with a Centerforce DF Clutch, 3.55 sure grip. Besides the crate motor
it has the M1, roller rockers, ported and polished heads. I have the 210B
blower cam from KRC that I will install (hopefully) this summer along with the
Vortech SC kit that I have had in the garage for the past 3 years. Just got a
set of GS Motorsports Headers, will be installing those soon along with a 3"
exhaust. No pictures as of yet.