Re: trouble in getting the correct brake caliper

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 08:14:37 EST

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:05:34 +0100, <stebel@web.de> wrote:

> You will not believe that it isnĀ“t possible to get a caliper
> for a Dodge Dakota in germany, except at my local Chrysler
> dealer, but there that part will costs me about $300.

actually the hard to believe part is how much of a runaround RockAuto has put you through! I hope everything comes out well in the end, otherwise you're going to have ended up spending that $300 Chrysler price in shipping and customs fees on the wrong parts. Best of luck, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I know how frustrating it can be to be constantly getting the wrong parts.

--
Mike Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'98 Dakota CC SLT, 318/46RE/231, D44HD/Sterling 10.25, 4.10s, 35s on Humvee rims.