Re: 2006 meet dates voting stuff...

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 13:44:30 EST

PINE does too but I can be an ass about it when I want to =P

now scroll to see what I'm talking about. scroll. scroll!

p.s. - my Bushwacker flares just came in. I decided not to see how far I
could get in the 10 minutes of my lunch hours I had left in the parking
lot. I probably should have =) Instead, I'm gonna put them on at the car
wash on my way home, since it's warm today and never will be again.