Re: Re: RE: Cruise Control shut off with Manual Transmission

From: Jon (jonram2004@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 15:44:03 EST

Personally, I'd expect a relay wired into the clutch position safety switch
(I believe this is technically called a "Neutral safety switch," but I
refuse to call it that since with a manual, this particular switch has
_nothing_ to do with the transmission).

I can't substantiate this, since neither of my Dodges have cruise. They're
both manuals, though ;)

Yeah. I'll go away now....