Gen I front valance/fog lights?

From: Don Rey (don.rey@uconn.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 15:59:14 EST

My Gen I truck has been in a couple accidents on the road and has had a few
rough ice/slush/gravel dips off the road. Does anyone have a good source for
a replacement front valence piece and factory fog lights? Anyone have part
numbers?? I tried cheapo walmart fog lights, but they were set kinda ugly in
the front valence. I took the first opportunity I got to smash them in a mud
hole. Thanks!

The first accident was the previous owner's, but the most recent my own. I
rear-ended a Saturn. Doh! Shattered that Saturn plastic. Only bumper and
grille damage to the dak.

Thanks!
Don
89 Dakota Convertible 4x4