RE: Re: DML Paintball

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 08:31:12 EST

The aluminum bottles are rated for 3000 psi and the carbon fiber bottles are
rated for 4500 psi.

Here is a little more info for you on Compressed air systems and also a link
to a site that might help.

"The primary reason not to choose compressed air over CO2 is that it is
often harder to get compressed air tanks filled. The common air compressor,
such as one at a gas station, is usually incapable of achieving a pressure
greater than 350 pounds per square inch (psi). This is well short of the
800-850 psi that is required for most paintball markers to function.
Therefore, special, and very expensive, compressors are required in order to
fill nitro/HPA tanks. The only places that usually have this sort of
compressor are some paintball fields and scuba diving shops."

http://paintball.about.com/od/airsystems/

Wayne
01 Intense Blue V8 QC