RE: Re: DML Paintball

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 09:44:56 EST

One key tip for those still running CO2:

Get a "electric sock" (or thermal sock with a hand warmer in it) from your
local sporting goods store and put it on your CO2 bottle (make sure you have
a regulator). This keeps the CO2 warm enough not to freeze up too quickly.

If you're going to run rapid semi-auto or full auto...think about converting
to compressed air. You can find a used Scuba tank (about the same size as a
15# Nitrous Bottle) for about $60. Cost for filling with NON-Breathable
air: $3 - just make sure the shop filling it checks it and makes sure it's
up to spec. We pay about $10 as we use a much larger tank for the amount of
people playing.

- Bernd