Re: I need AC!

From: J Wynia (jwynia@pragmapool.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 21:04:14 EST

When I bought my 99 a few years ago, it didn't have air, but was
otherwise exactly what I wanted. I took it into a local aftermarket shop
and had full-blown AC installed for about $1600 or so.

Of course, here in MN, we turn the AC on at about 70 degrees or so (I
drove with the window open last week when it was about 48 degrees out).