Re: RE: Jason Bleazard Comments

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 11:55:25 EST

> At 09:28 AM 2/9/05, you wrote:
>
>> Why don't you go crawl back under the rock you came from. I've never met
>> Jason or Norah in person, ...
>> Ray Irons

Kyle,
I have met Jason and Norah, a couple of times. They are wonderful
people, and I wouldn't hesitate to open my house to them should they
ever want to visit. I also have gone around and around with them over
harmless [IMO] comments I have made. They both consider me to be a
friend, but when I made an off color comment about something not even
really relating to them, the vehemence with which they both came after
me was truly shocking. Despite being Super Cool and really popular on
this list, they are just plain hypersensitive about certain things. The
sad fact is that you cannot win. I am not going to insult you, but the
best course of action IMHO, is to suck it up and apologize, and just try
to avoid any further confrontation. Don't leave, the DML is a fine
resource, it just dosen't take too well to Trolling...