05 Chicago Auto Show Pics

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 21:27:07 EST

I finally made it to the auto show last night, so I uploaded some pics to my
site. You can see them here:

http://garyhedlin.com/nuke/index.php?module=photoshare&func=showimages&fid=6

On a side note, I was very disappointed with the new 06 R/T. It looks
TERRIBLE! It's basically just a very bad appearance package, and a 4.7 HO
engine. It's definitely not something on my wish list. I did like the jeep
gladiator though.... Had a nice doggie door for all you pet owners out
there. But the more I looked at the other trucks there, the more I like my
05.... Even without the doggie door! :)

Peace!

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9