Re: 2005 DML BBQ Dates

From: baddak@excite.com
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 04:03:17 EST

In article <4214D716.8040105@insightbb.com>, barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com

     How would the fellow DML folks feel if I were to show up to the BBQ (my
first) in a non-Dodge product? Hell, it would most likely be a non-American
nameplate. From all the pictures and video clips I've seen, it would be a good
time, and something I'd like to enjoy as well. I've had 3 different Jeeps and
one 4x4 Dodge, so off-roading is nothing new to me, but currently don't have a
4x4, and I can't predict the future schedule of progress on the 95 Dak to
commit to me driving it. If I would be singled out let me know, that way I
could rent or borrow a DC product.

Mike