RE: 2005 DML BBQ Dates

From: Ed McCarrick (edmccarrick@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 22:20:38 EST

--- baddak@excite.com wrote:

> In article
> <NDBBLJLKEKFNFKGHMANDAEEJIPAA.dml@bleazard.net>,
> dml@bleazard.net
> ("Norah Bleazard") writes:
>
> Thanks for being honest Norah. I would be fine
> with some ribbing, I just
> didn't want to be required to park in the next
> county, and take a cab over. I
> do have my calender marked, now I just need to map
> out a route from Detroit.
> BTW I am trying to get rid of my "furrin" car, so
> maybe I won't be shunned
> after all.
>
> Mike

Hey Mike,

I took a little ribbing, what seems like like eons
ago, at the BBQ for bringing my ranger. It turned out
I had some parts broken and I had a landmark named
after the incident :-) Maybe if you're lucky you'll
become part of DML history and have something named
after you truck too.

Ed
Reformed Ranger Dude (RRD)
'00 QC 4x4