Re: Re: Sliver Stars rant, partial retraction

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 08:22:28 EST

Here at Transportation you don't get to pick your home page on IE and several
times a day it updates with GE info. Thay had a big piece on the NightHawk
bulbs front and center a month or two back. No employee purchase deal mentioned
or I might have gotten some to try.

I just saw them at Wal-Mart this weekend right next to the Silver Stars.

Dave Clement