RE: Re: Vote For More Trucks In Mopar Muscle

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 09:31:03 EST

In article <cvfceh$iik$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, david.clement@verizon.net
writes:

> Well personally I don't mind them featuring a well done truck from time to
time
> or even a FWD car but I subscribe for the info on the 60's and 70's muscle
> cars. One of these days my Barracuda will be worthy of a feature! :)

Yours and mine both Dave. I wasn’t featured but I did make it into the Nov
1992 issue of High Performance Mopar. In the article on the Atlantic Nationals
from that year on the bottom of page 41, there is a younger, thinner and longer
haired version on me sitting in the staging lanes (2nd car up from the bottom,
http://tinyurl.com/3sabf ). IIRC, we painted the car like two days before and
it was still tacky when we loaded it on the trailer.

Walt
http://www.Walt-n-Ingrid.Com