RE: Anyone running Gibson mufflers?

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 11:25:14 EST

I do. Makes my 318 sound like a big block. With a cat it sounds really
good without being obnoxious. Without a cat, it's really loud....but good!
When I'm racing, people in the pits can tell by the sound that it's me going
down the track, even when I'm running against someone with open headers.
Everyone is amazed it's only a singe exhaust cause it sure doesn't sound
like it!!

It doesn't restrict high rpm flow either as you can tell by my trap speeds
(104+) and I typically shift at 6000 rpm.

RayB