RE: Re: Vote For More Trucks In Mopar Muscle

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 12:51:28 EST

Cool! A Plum Crazy 67 Coupe, mines a Sublime 68 Coupe. Closest thing to being
famous for me is my daughter has a picture of mine as the desk top on her
office PC at her grand-fathers muffler shop (she runs the office). She gets a
big chuckle out of customers coming in a saying "hey! I know the guy that owns
that car" and she gets to say it's her dads car.

Dave Clement

In article <cvffn7$e8f$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com writes:

> In article <cvfceh$iik$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, david.clement@verizon.net
> writes:
> >

> > Well personally I don't mind them featuring a well done truck from time to
> time
> > or even a FWD car but I subscribe for the info on the 60's and 70's muscle
> > cars. One of these days my Barracuda will be worthy of a feature! :)
>
> Yours and mine both Dave. I wasn’t featured but I did make it into the Nov
> 1992 issue of High Performance Mopar. In the article on the Atlantic
Nationals