RE: Re: 2006 National DML Meet - VOTING IS OPEN!

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 15:04:52 EST

> Hey speaking of breaking paintballs, how do you
> differentiate between someone who got shot and someone who just happened
> to crawl or roll through a mess of paint splats? I've often wondered
> about that.
>

> --
> -Jon-

Usually when paintballs hit the ground it is at an angle that just causes
the paintball to ricochet. I have yet to see paintballs break when they hit
the ground at a slight angle. Now at a steep angle is a different story. If
you happen to crawl or roll over a paintball that isn't broken and it breaks
that is a different story. Most of the time it is easy to tell the
difference between a direct hit and a break from crawling or rolling.

Most of the times when I've been hit it is in the head of gun/equipment.

Wayne
O1 I.B. V8 QC