Re: Anyone running Gibson mufflers?

From: Eric Luce (ontheluce@adelphia.net)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 16:19:47 EST

I also run the Gibson 3" sideswept with my 5.2L. It has a deeper mellow
tone that isn't obnoxious. It is louder (from inside the cab) than the
stocker, for whatever that's worth to you. It has the unique sound of
"duals" due to the way the sound resonates within the system. Very pleased
overall.

Eric Luce
'99 Dak SLT CC
5.2L, Auto, 2WD