2006 National DML Meet reminder: last weekend to vote

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 12:45:46 EST

Just a reminder that this coming weekend is the last weekend that voting
will be open for the 2006 National Meet. Many thanks to those who have
already cast their votes. If you haven't already done so, please go here
and vote:

    http://www.dakota-truck.net/meet/2006national

For more meet information, see here:

    http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dmlevent/Aajy@LokvGPZ2

Thanks, everyone!

I'm sure many of you are curious about the results. The plan so far is as
follows: once the polls close, we're going to have a quick round with the
write-in suggestions to see if there's any general interest in any of
those. Then we'll be able to post all the results. So far it's looking
like there's going to be a second round with the top selections to pick a
single finalist.

Then the fun will begin. Once we know the general area that has been
selected, we're going to need to enlist help from anyone and everyone
doing research on places to stay and things to see and do. Once we find
out what's available, we can start making reservations and planning out
some kind of activity schedule.

Oh, and we'll also need to pick a definite date. We'll be able to do that
as well once we know where we'll be going.