Re: Question on Functionality of remote electric door looks

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 13:22:06 EST

I agree on the bad assembly, interestingly my 89 had 256,000 miles on it when I
sold it and never had a lick of a problem with door locks or window motors.

I am hopping someone will know for sure if there is any kind of feed back to
the body controller that lets it know if the door is actually locked or not.
Based on what happened I would say no.

Dave Clement