RE: Drivetrain vibration under specific conditions

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 16:51:42 EST

I had a similar driveline vibration, dealer repeatedly blamed the tires,
which I had rebalanced & were perfect. Dealer again gave the truck a
clean bill of health. Not buying it, on the way back to the dealer to
trade the truck on a Ram, the transfer case grenaded, dropping the
driveshaft on the freeway etc.