Re: Engine Lifting

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 23:39:24 EST

Yes it can be done.......a simple matter of using the bolt holes with the
chain to properly balance the block, I always pulled the heads and intake to
pull the engine.

I fabricated a set of brackets that bolt to the deck surface directly in the
center of the block, my cherry picker would pull the shortblock a lot easier
that trying to pull it with the heads and intake attached.

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9...
http://www.dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.asp?id=8143
http://www.dragtruck.com/ENTRIES/RUSCAS2XUMHU.html