RE: Calipers/Timing Chain

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 12:50:25 EST

Bob, I just went thru the "sticky" caliper thing on my passenger side
too...it ate up my Powerslot rotor, and some good Raybestos pads, (that I
INITIALLY), thought were to blame, they weren't...I replaced calipers, pads,
rotors, even the darn brake lines...even the master...turns out it was the
booster..there is an adjustment that goes into the master and it had
unlocked and moved out on its own. It's a fairly common occurrence on
Dodges from what I now know.

Rascal