Re: Engine Lifting

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 08:43:29 EST

Guess I have been following posts here lately making the move off of winders
and havent had much time for emial.. Did you loose your 3.9mag?

When I lost mine and had it at the stealer, none of the cranks, MaMopars,
aftermarkets would fint yet allt he number ran good... I ended up with a
short block from Marshall Motors.

Hope this rambling was pertinent to your problem

--

Bill Day

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he could ever need, give or wanted.