Re: National DML Meet - attn: "write-in" candidates

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 05:08:51 EST

It was me!! I picked joliet more for the drag racing portion of it.
although it is fun to go muddin it just doesnt do it for me. I dont care if
drag racing a 17 sec 98 reg cab flame red v6 truck, i would still rather go
drag racing. I suppose if i hadnt smashed my jeep into a electrical pole i
would go muddin.

Who picked Joliet?

He knows who he is :-), if this person wants to speak up it's up to him.
Actually, I'm guessing he was looking at the maps I had generated showing
the