Re: National DML Meet - attn: "write-in" candidates

From: Josh (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 23:55:02 EST

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 05:10:14 -0500
hemidak@msn.com ("Chad Evans") wrote:

> It was me!! I picked joliet more for the drag racing portion of it.
> although it is fun to go muddin it just doesnt do it for me. I dont
> care if drag racing a 17 sec 98 reg cab flame red v6 truck, i would
> still rather go drag racing. I suppose if i hadnt smashed my jeep
> into a electrical pole i would go muddin.

AH HA! The problem with that is that drag racing is just about the only
thing to do in Joliet, and you don't want to drink the water while
you're there either. I get bored easily, I need the variety that some
of the other places have. I want to have all sorts of options on the
table.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L