Attn. Bill White-headers

From: baddak@excite.com
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 14:46:29 EST

     Hey Bill does KRC have any headers(not shorties) in stock (or a with a
short lead time) that will fit a 95 Dak with a 360/5-speed? I went to put on my
lovely set of GS Motorsports headers today only to figure out the drivers side
will not clear the steering linkage. They are not listed on their site to fit
95, but the e-mail I recieved said they would. I tried removing the linkage and
then reinstalling it after the header was installed, but it wouldn't go back
on. Too bad because they are a very nice set of headers, in the box..

Mike