Re: National DML Meet - attn: "write-in" candidates

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Mon Mar 07 2005 - 20:15:38 EST

Josh Battles wrote:

> I dunno, I guess when I look for a DML meet I'm looking for something that's
> different. I get to experience those things all the time.

Agreed... when I look at mapquest for Joliet, I picture suburban hell
and straight as an arrow interstates a few km's from Chicago. Stretch
your legs, try something different. If all that's gonna happen is going
somewhere that chicago members will be comfortable with, I sure as hell
ain't driving 2/3rds of the way across the continent for this meet.
Rapid City, SD has my vote, but anywhere with twisty highways is what
I'm hoping for - so long as it's not in like, the deepest darkest south
or something.