(no subject)

From: k_kodiak2@yahoo.com
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 01:57:32 EST

)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 22:57:22 -0800 (PST)
From: will <k_kodiak2@yahoo.com>
Subject: 92 Dakota 318 46rh w/ac
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net

Hello,

I'm going to have my 318 rebuilt soon. I would like to
know what parts are absolutely necessary to replace
(other than the obvious worn out ones).

Also, what kind of enhancements to the motor are
available that wouldn't cost and arm and leg? Cam?
Intake manifold? Underdrive pulley? I just want a bit
more power/reliability with the stock motor.

Any thoughts/suggestions to manufacturers/sources for
quality parts greatly appreciated. Thank you.

will

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!