Re: 02 sensors

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 18:35:08 EST

Hey Jay...

<snip> A few days back Bernd mentioned that Bosch made the best 02 sensors
for the
 Magnum engines. But IIRC, a year or so ago he mentioned that the Mopar
ones
 were the best. I'm so confused :-) Since I'm in the market to purchase
 them, my local dealer has the Mopar ones for less, price wise, than my
 local auto parts dealer has for the Bosch ones. Weird huh . So I think I'll
 stick with the stock Mopar ones.<snip>

I asked him that question about a year ago & he sent me here:

 http://www.oxygensensors.com/

I got mine there for about $60 each...

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY