2006 National DML Meet Info

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 16:00:16 EST

I admit I was a little suprised that the vote results didn't generate
any conversation at all. No "damn those results suck!" or "yay those
results are awesome!" The rest of the meet organizers were also not
expecting that LOL

Anyway - I was talking to a customer who came into work the other day -
who praised the Denver area and said it was much nicer than Springfeild.
  He does a lot of wheeling and camping, showed me his permit pass for
the Grand Canyon, and said he has camped and wheeled all over both of
the areas and prefers CO to MO. The ability to camp on public and
private land he said was real nice. I mentioned to him that my truck
club was looking at those two areas. Got me all charged up about the meet!

I'm starting today, to research in depth the two locations, to start
finding places that will accomidate the activities that were listed in
the round one vote. Ideally I want to find a way that everyone can do
everything they want. Me personally, I want to run the gauntlet. Drag
racing, offroading, camping, games etc. So I'm motivated to find all of
those things.

I'll keep The List posted (pun slightly intended) as to what I dig up.

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *136* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/