Re: Quake/Quake3 on Sarge kinda long winded

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Sun Mar 13 2005 - 13:00:30 EST

Yeah I goofed when I right clicked a kmail folder(setup to auto-post to list
for new message and clicked the DML one instead of the Debian one right above
it hehe

Oh well, live and learn.. probably won't be the last time that happens

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.."