Re: Labor time for r/r of all 4 shocks?

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 22:02:15 EST

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:46:35 -0800 (PST), Dan Kramarsky
<dkramarsky68@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi DMLers,
>
> Can someone look up the labor time for remove/replace all 4 shocks on my '92 Dak CC?
>
> A guy says its 1.5 hours for all 4. I'm thinking 30min to 45min tops.

90 minutes doesn't sound unreasonable. Would depend in part on what
tools you have available, and where you're doing the work. For
example, it takes a lot longer to do it in the driveway with basic
wrenches, one corner at a time than it would on a real lift w/ air
tools.