Labor time for r/r of all 4 shocks?

From: Michael (farichms@westol.com)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 23:03:40 EST

I just paid bill for $109.50 to have 3 replaced on her '99 Durango 4WD. I
did the first one myself just fine but the rest were going to break bolts so
I let her take it to Dodge garage to have them finish along with other
things she was going to get done. They said labor was expensive because
they had to torch and fight with several of the bolts.
Mike

Hi DMLers,

Can someone look up the labor time for remove/replace all 4 shocks on my '92
Dak CC?

A guy says its 1.5 hours for all 4. I'm thinking 30min to 45min tops.

-dan

Dan K.
'92 Grey Dak CC, 318, 4x2, 46RH, 3.92 rear, 235/75R15, PS, PW, PB, PL, AC.

Mods: Trans-Go, APS Precision's 2400 stall, cool air induction, K&N oil &
air filter, Autolite 3924s, & re-located IAT.

Future: 180* stat, MP PCM ( when Premium gas gets cheaper )