RE: On-board PC (was: console)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 11:35:35 EST

The drive in the MotivePC is a notebook drive - more resilient to vibration
than a standard desktop drive. My USB drive is a 2.5" Laptop H/D and
installed in a portable USB 2.0 case (you can buy the cases for about $30 -
comes with enclosure & cable - you can hold the drive enclosure in your
palm..it's not very big at all). You can get a 100GB 2.5" drive (Toshiba)
for about $200.

I use my USB drive for work and home (transfer files), MP3's, portable
videos, and applications.
- Bernd