RE: Re: Labor time for r/r of all 4 shocks?

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 12:27:49 EST

I installed the 4 Edelbrock IAS Shocks on my 01' 4x4 RC in about an Hour,
without using a jack! ;)

I left the Truck on the ground and just turned the front wheels lock to lock
while changing the fronts, when I did the rears I just crawled under and
started turning wrench's! ;)

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9...
http://www.dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.asp?id=8143