RE: Re: Shifting problem--'95 5spd manual

From: Bill Romberg (wromberg@acsalaska.net)
Date: Thu Mar 17 2005 - 01:09:50 EST

Thanks for the tip. I've had the throwout bearing itself replaced, but
pretty sure the linkage (lever and rod) have not been. I wish the dealer
would have put more effort into investigation and checking these different
things out while they had it all opened up. I'll have to decide whether to
fight them again over this issue.