Re: SCORE no more

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 22:57:03 EST

Mr. Plow wrote:

> Hey Dean,
>
> Similar thing happened with my Jeep club, now it's just a bunch of folks
> that like to grab dinner once a week, and get out wheeling together.
> The "club" failed for stupid reasons, but it's kinda better this way i
> think. ;)
>

> The Adam Blaster
> Two words, figure it out.....
>

>> As some of you may have heard, SCORE is no more. I have no idea
>> what the
>> reasons are. However, I have found that there are people that were in
>> the club
>> that still want to get together to have some fun.
>>
>> That being said, does the gang from Syracuse have an invitation to
>> the DML
>> BBQ this year?
>>
>> I am not sure what the path is we are going to take. I think we
>> will still
>> be a Jeep gang.
>>
>> Dean

Wow - I'm really surprised to hear SCORE disbanded. I think also, that
this illustrates just what a fine orginization - or LACK of an
orginization, that DML is lol. Our haphazard, loose, anrchist style is
prolly what keeps us together!

I was watching the BBQ Vids from last year, that I filmed. And not only
are we not that structured - but we're more of a large family instead of
a club. That more than anything, I think, keeps us together :)

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *129* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/