Re: SCORE no more

From: dean_ocque@yahoo.com
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 09:29:01 EST

In article <423BA30F.6020403@aol.com>, SilverEightynine@aol.com (TerribleTom)
writes:
> Wow - I'm really surprised to hear SCORE disbanded. I think also, that
> this illustrates just what a fine orginization - or LACK of an
> orginization, that DML is lol. Our haphazard, loose, anrchist style is
> prolly what keeps us together!
>
> I was watching the BBQ Vids from last year, that I filmed. And not only
> are we not that structured - but we're more of a large family instead of
> a club. That more than anything, I think, keeps us together :)

    Actually I am hoping that we can form a group that is just like that. You
never know. It appears that we have many people still interested in the club.

    I may have to sell the TJ and buy a Dak... Nah, maybe I'll just slap a Dak
logo on it and try to pass it off as one.

    When I was reading your last paragraph, music from the Brady Bunch came to
mind.

    Dean